TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Website Terms and Conditions (“Website Terms”) is entered into between you and LEO LOCKS LIMITED, its past, present, or future parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, assignees, successors, and their respective agents, employees, directors, officers, partners, and members (whether acting in their corporate or individual capacity) (hereinafter referred to as “Leo Locks”, “Leo Locks Limited ”, “we” or “us”), with a principal place of business at Alexandra Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6DA, UK. Notwithstanding any language in the Website Terms to the contrary, the Website Terms have the same effect as an agreement in writing and govern your use of this site and its content (the “Website”), your engagement of Leo Locks Limited’s services, your request that Leo Locks Limited contact you about its services, and/or your participation in Leo Locks Limited’s Program and services.
These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods advertised in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement by you (the Customer or you).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING WWW.LEOLOCKSMITH.CO.UK. BY VISITING OR USING THE WWW.LEOLOCKSMITH.CO.UK, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND LEO LOCKS LIMITED AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES (COLLECTIVELY THE “COMPANY”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE WWW.LEOLOCKSMITH.CO.UK.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Kindly read this information carefully before accessing or using this Site, as such term is defined below. By utilizing or using this Site in any way, you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this document and in any changes thereto that LEO LOCKS LIMITED (“www.leolocksmith.co.uk“) may publish from time to time (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions“). If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions, do not access or use this Site. To the extent that any of the Terms and Conditions conflict with the terms of an existing written (including electronic) agreement between you and Leo Locks Limited or between you and one or more of Leo Locks Limited ’s authorized re- sellers, distributors, customers, sales agents or other authorized representatives regarding the use of specific areas of the Site or access to and use of specific services and/or products (collectively, “Service Agreements“), the terms of the Service Agreement shall govern.
Leo Locks Limited may change the Terms and Conditions and other guidelines and rules posted on the Site from time to time at its sole discretion. Your continued access or use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the changes. Your access and use of the Site will be subject to the most current version of the Terms and Conditions, rules and guidelines posted on the Site at the time of such use. Please regularly check the “Terms and Conditions” link at www.leolocksmith.co.uk to view the then-current terms. If you breach any of the Terms and Conditions, your authorization to access or use this Site automatically terminates, and any material downloaded or printed from the Site in violation of the Terms and Conditions must be immediately destroyed.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Leo Locks Limited reserves the right to terminate your order and refuse to provide you with access to T Leo Locks Limited if it is brought to Leo Locks Limited’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Therefore, You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Leo Locks Limited hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by Leo Locks Limited in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
If you use www.leolocksmith.co.uk, you shall be responsible for all your activities. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete that Leo Locks Limited has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the this Terms and Conditions, Leo Locks Limited has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate the service with Leo Locks Limited and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
ABOUT THE WEBSITE
We are Leo Locks whose trading name is Leo Locks Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 10567265 whose registered office is at Alexandra Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6DA with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number 07734264667.
We perform professional security checks on locks, both domestic and commercial, for your peace of mind, provide emergency locksmith services, 24/7 Locksmith and Lock Changes etc.
USE OF LEO LOCKS LIMITED WEBSITE
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Leo Locks Limited shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles. Leo Locks Limited provides the Website and the Materials for your individual, non-commercial use and solely for the purpose of carrying out individual transactions with the Website. Any other use of the Website or the Materials is rigorously prohibited. You may not, either directly or indirectly:
- Modify, republish, redistribute, delete, resell, sublicense, publicly perform, cache by proxy the Website or Materials without the express written permission of Leo Locks Limited or the applicable rights holder;
- Use the Materials for telemarketing, direct marketing, and commercial mass e-mail or by agents or representatives or e-mail spammers;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, merge, copy, use, disclose, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense or transfer the underlying source code or structure or sequence of the Technology or delete or alter author attributes or copyright notices;
- Use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine Website architecture, or extract information about usage or users;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Website or Materials;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Violate the Website Terms, applicable law or the rights of others; or Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the
You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Leo Locks Limited the right to bar any such activity.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Leo Locks Limited website, or any other systems or networks connected to Leo Locks Limited Website or to any Leo Locks Limited’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Leo Locks Limited Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Leo Locks Limited website or any network connected to Leo Locks Limited website nor breach the security or authentication measures on Leo Locks Limited website or any network connected to Leo Locks Limited Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Leo Locks Limited Website, or any other customer of Leo Locks Limited , including any Leo Locks Limited account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit Leo Locks Limited Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through Leo Locks Limited , in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Leo Locks Limited Website.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Leo Locks Limited Website or Leo Locks Limited’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Leo Locks Limited.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Leo Locks Limited on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
You may not use the Website or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Leo Locks Limited or others.
You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users of Leo Locks Limited to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products related being displayed on Leo Locks Limited or related to Leo Locks Limited. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via Leo Locks Limited. It shall be a violation of these Terms and Conditions to use any information obtained from Leo Locks Limited in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person outside of Leo Locks Limited without Leo Locks Limited’s prior explicit consent.
You understand that Leo Locks Limited has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on Leo Locks Limited Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all information you provide, and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information. Leo Locks Limited shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on Leo Locks Limited is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Leo Locks Limited , and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of Leo Locks Limited and no Content may be copied, reproduced, re-published, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Leo Locks Limited’s express prior written consent.
You may use information on Leo Locks Limited products and services purposely made available by Leo Locks Limited for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT POLICY
It is the policy of Leo Locks Limited to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe that Leo Locks Limited sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, send the following information below in its entirety to our physical address: LEO LOCKS LIMITED – Alexandra Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6DA.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
- Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website(e.g. “XYZ copyright”, “ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04”,etc);
- A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly
TERMINATION AND EFFECT OF TERMINATION
The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services. Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
- commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be ﬁxed or is not ﬁxed within 30 days of the written notice; or
- is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or
On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
Either party can transfer the beneﬁt of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other properly as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s obligations will be extended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not
reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery.
THE SITE, SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY LEO LOCKS LIMITED UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, CUSTOM, USAGE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, INTEGRATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LEO LOCKS LIMITED AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT:
- THE SITE, SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- THE SITE, SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE;
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE;
- THE QUALITY OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES PURCHASED OR ACCESSIBLE BY YOU WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SITE, SERVICES WILL BE
THIS SITE, SERVICES MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. LEO LOCKS LIMITED MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SITE SERVICES AT ANY TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE. THE SITE SERVICES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND LEO LOCKS LIMITED MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE SITE, SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- LEO LOCKS LIMITED DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE, OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY VENDORS AND THIRD PARTIES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LINKED SITES;
- LEO LOCKS LIMITED MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR SERVICES;
- ANY DEALINGS YOU MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK; AND
- LEO LOCKS LIMITED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD
LEO LOCKS LIMITED SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, SERVICES AND ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LEO LOCKS LIMITED WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER, ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS.
THE USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES. LEO LOCKS LIMITED ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR SOFTWARE CODE THAT IS DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER FROM THE SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM LEO LOCKS LIMITED OR VIA THE SITE, SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. LEO LOCKS LIMITED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF SOMEONE ELSE USING YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site, Services may include links that will take you to other sites outside of the Site (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are provided by Leo Locks Limited to you as a convenience and the inclusion of the links do not imply any endorsement by Leo Locks Limited of any Linked Site. Leo Locks Limited has no control of the Linked Sites and you therefore acknowledge and agree that Leo Locks Limited is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. You further acknowledge and agree that Leo Locks Limited is not responsible for any form of transmission (e.g. webcasting) received from any Linked Site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
Leo Locks Limited will use and protect your data, such as your name, bank details and address, in accordance with any consumer Privacy Statement(s) contained within the site, the contents of which are incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions. Please be aware that your browser must be enabled to accept cookies in order for you to use certain Services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL LEO LOCKS LIMITED, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR IF LEO LOCKS LIMITED HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- THE ACCESS OR USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE SERVICES;
- THE STATEMENTS OR ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR VIA THE SITE OR SERVICES;
- ANY DEALINGS WITH VENDORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES;
- ANY FAILURE TO STORE OR LOSS OF DATA, FILES, OR OTHER CONTENT;
- ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THAT ARE DELAYED OR INTERRUPTED;
- ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE; OR
- YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE ANY LINKED
ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
Leo Locks Limited may run advertisements and promotions from third parties via the Site, Services or in any manner or mode and to any extent. Your communications, activities, relationships and business dealings with any third parties advertising or promoting via the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely matters between you and such third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Leo Locks Limited is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-Leo Locks Limited advertisers on the Site or in connection with the Services.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. Leo Locks Limited reserves the right, at sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
You agree to indemnify and hold Leo Locks Limited, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, partners, employees, or agents harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- your access to or use of the Site, Services (including any use by your employees, contractors or agents, account numbers, user names and passwords, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you, in connection with the Site or any Services );
- your connection to the Site, Services ;
- your violation of the Terms and Conditions;
- your infringement of any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights when using any of the Software made available on the Site, Services or in any ;
- your violation of any rights of any third party;
- your access to or use of Linked Sites and your connections thereto; or
- any dealings between you and any third parties advertising or promoting via the
TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTION
This site is controlled and operated by Leo Locks Limited. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on Leo Locks Limited web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
PRICE / FEES /DELIVERY
The fees for each type of (if applicable) the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out in our price list current at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a ﬁxed fee or on a standard rate basis.
You must pay in cash or by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services. We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement:
- in the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and
- in the case of Goods, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered
- The fees (Fees) for each type of (if applicable) the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out in our price list current at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a ﬁxed fee or on a standard rate
- You must pay in cash or by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the
- We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement:
- in the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and
- in the case of Goods, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have speciﬁed a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of
Note: It is not the policy of the company to issue discounts due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic delays, all monies previously agreed will need to be paid in full. Also, when a price for a “gain entry” is quoted this will be for the non destructive option. Should the operative be unable to effect entry none destructively, a drilling charge will be applicable.
If Leo Locks Limited comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors with regards to pricing or product information, Leo Locks Limited shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from the customer within 10-15 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque.
You agree that Leo Locks Limited’s remedy at law for any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement would be inadequate and that Leo Locks Limited shall be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both, in addition to any damages that Leo Locks Limited may be legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees.
No right or remedy of Leo Locks Limited shall be exclusive of any other, whether at law or in equity, including, without limitation, damages injunctive relief, attorneys’ fees and expenses.
No instance of waiver by Leo Locks Limited of its rights or remedies under these terms and conditions shall imply any obligation to grant any similar, future or other waiver.
The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement.
You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
The description of the Services and any Goods in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods.
When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay, which must be due to running out of stock or resources, a price or description mistake, inability to obtain your payment or other genuine and fair reason.
A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an email to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted or, if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of the Services to the Customer. Any quotation or estimate of Fees is valid for a maximum period of 5 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract at any of the Supplier’s business premises, and where the Contract is not a contract (i) for which an offer was made by the Customer in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises, or (ii) made immediately after the Customer was personally and individually addressed in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, e.g. by giving cancellation rights pursuant to consumer protection law. Business premises means immovable retail premises where we carry on business on a permanent basis or, in the case of movable retail premises, on a usual basis.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The website and contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland. By accessing this Site, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the England and Wales, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof.
We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to ﬁnd a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 10 Working days.
Subject to the terms and conditions of any existing Service Agreement, as applicable, the Terms and Conditions and other rules, guidelines, licenses and disclaimers posted via the Site or in connection with the Services constitute the entire agreement between Leo Locks Limited and you with respect to your access to or use of the Site Services superseding any prior agreements between you and Leo Locks Limited on such subject matter (including any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions). You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use other Leo Locks Limited services, third party content or third party software. You may not assign or otherwise transfer the Terms and Conditions nor any right granted hereunder without Leo Locks Limited’s prior written consent. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms and Conditions, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Any failure by Leo Locks Limited to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms and Conditions or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. The section titles used in the Terms and Conditions are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect.
Please send any questions, suggestions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to our physical office address:
LEO LOCKS LIMITED
24 HOUR EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH
|Book Appointment:||07808 513445|
Last Updated – May 26, 2017